Thursday, August 29, 2019

Stitch Fix - An Update

Hey guys - I wanted to share some of my most recent Stitch Fix finds! My stylist Bridget has absolutely been hitting it out of the park for the past few months and the most recent Fix was no exception! The pieces I received are perfect for late Summer and early Autumn - but most of them can be worn once Winter arrives too! 

Emory Park Dulce Short Sleeve Knit Top ($36.00) - This top is so cute and pairs perfectly with white jeans and red sandals for a really cute nautical look! It also works with jeans and khakis and will layer really well once Autumn arrives. This top is fabulous!


Kaleigh Vernon Mixed Material Top ($38.00) - This top is soft and comfortable... but it can also be dressed up or down, depending on your mood. This top fits perfectly and works so well for cooler Autumn days! Just like the top above, this top will layer excellently too!


Evolution by Cyrus Ladera Open Cardigan ($68.00) - This cardigan is on the more pricey side but it feels like butter! Y'all know I love a good cardigan and this is definitely just that - soft, stylish and in a cream/winter white that will work throughout late Summer, Autumn and Winter!


Stitch's Jeans Lodi Jeggings (???) - These jeggings have excellent stretch and are so comfortable. They are ankle length, so they'd pair well with taller boots in the cooler months... or a cute pair of ballet flats. I am thinking Stitch Fix must not sell this item anymore because there is no price and no option to buy an additional pair!


Moda Luxe Ellie Perforated Crossbody (???) - Y'all, I also cannot find a price for this item but it is the most perfect little crossbody bag I ever did see. I love the mustard yellow color, especially with Autumn coming! It's a perfect length and has plenty of room inside without being too bulky. I have already used it numerous times and I absolutely love it! 


If you have ever thought of trying out Stitch Fix - I honestly cannot recommend it enough! You pay a $20 styling fee and fill out your profile, you are sent five items chosen by your personal stylist and if you purchase even just one of the items, your $20 styling fee is applied to the purchase. If you keep all five items, not only is your $20 styling fee applied to the purchase, but you get 25% off the purchase! 

The longer you recieve fixes - the better your stylist gets to know you! If you'd like to give it a try, feel free to follow my link: https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/jshd5hffym?sod=w&som=c and give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment