Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Fab Fit Fun - Spring 2020

Image result for FAb Fit Fun

My Spring Fab Fit Fun box arrived about two weeks ago - but life has been a little hectic lately and so I'm just now getting around to sharing the goodies inside with you! This box had some great items in it and as always - did not disappoint! Let's get right to it! 

 AG Hair Fast Food Leave on Conditioner - This product sells for $24.00 and is new to me. I love a leave in conditioner and I was excited to try this one. It smells amazing but I have to say, it definitely weighs down my hair! I don't feel that I used a lot but my hair was very "heavy" after the fact... so I'd probably stick to the Ouai Leave in Conditioner I already use - which also came in a Fab Fit Fun box!

I'll definitely use this because I've finally gotten into a routine where I wash my hair every other day and conditioning is so important - I'll just have to be careful to use it sparingly so that it doesn't weigh down my hair so much!





CalPak Set of Three Packing Cubes - These super cute citrus printed packing cubes retail for $40.00 and they are one of the items I chose to have in my Spring 2020 box. I travel pretty frequently and I have heard so many great things about packing cubes - so I added them in!

I love the citrus print and the cubes are small (12x8), medium (15x11) and large (17x12) - they will be a perfect addition to my packing routine... at least, when travel becomes a thing again.
Caravan Home Diamond Woven Rug - This is the other item I hand-picked for my box and I am in love with it! It's perfect for my little kitchen and matches it so well!

It retails for $48.00 and I'll be honest, I probably wouldn't have paid that for it because I don't know that I wanted to spend that much on a rug for my kitchen because I'm just not in it a lot. But included in this box - yes please! It's excellent. It's also very well made and just cute!
Chic & Tonic Set of 4 Silicone Straws with Carrying Case & Cleaner - I haven't done much more with these than place them in a drawer in my kitchen but they are super cute and I'm thrilled to have a set all my own!

It's also really nice that they not only came with a cleaning brush but a carrying case! I can't think of where exactly I'd be carrying my straw with me but these are special times, so maybe I will need to be able to collapse a straw and go! This set retails for $15.00!
Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask - I can honestly say that I wasn't sure what to think of this when I first took it out of the box but man, I have plenty of thoughts now that I've used it! This mask retails for $39.99 but y'all - it was a life saver the other night.

I don't get headaches like I used to but last week I had a pretty fierce one and when I got in bed, I applied my peppermint essential oil and then put this on - the pressure applied to the front of my face did the trick & my headache melted away. I'm in love!
Jaboneria Marianella Body Oil - I will be honest and tell you that I haven't used this yet but it retails for $68.00...making it the most expensive thing in the box! I'm sure I'll find some uses for it, I just haven't quite gotten around to it.

I do know it smells fabulous!
Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Two Minute Face Peel - Another item that smells to die for is this facial peel! It retails for $15.00 and while I love all things face-related... I am waiting just a bit to give this a try.

I have extremely sensitive skin and I've dealt with a ton of dry skin issues this Winter, so I'm hesitant to use a peel on my skin because I worry it will backtrack the progress I've made with my skin. So - all in time!
This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon - Oh man, this lotion is lightweight and has a really lovely lavender smell that just envelops you and makes you feel so nice and cozy. I have used it a couple nights when I am getting into bed and it is quite relaxing.

It's moisturizing without being too heavy and the scent just helps you feel calm and at peace. I love things like this - but it has a retail price of $40.00, so it's note likely a product I would purchase on it's own. I'm delighted it was in this box though! 






So - that was the Spring 2020 Box! As always, I pay $49.99 quarterly for my Fab Fit Fun subscription and the boxes always contain at least $200 or more worth of product! And none of the products are sample size - they are always full size products! The Spring 2020 box totaled up to a value of $281.99 - so it was well worth my $49.99! 

If you'd like to try out Fab Fit Fun, feel free to use my link: https://share.fabfitfun.com/x/dXUzc8

Y'all be safe out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment