Friday, February 7, 2020

Five on Friday


I'll confess - I had big plans for this edition of Five on Friday but this week has not quite gone the way I thought it would. It's been a difficult week... I was going to share all about the Spaghetti Squash Enchilada Bowls that I made for dinner last night, but they were only okay. I didn't want to share them because honestly, I don't know if I'll make them again...

I was so wound up on Thursday as I drove over to Chick Fil A to pick up my lunch that I somehow ended up turning the flashers on in my car and I couldn't figure out how to cut them off - and I ended up crying en route to the Lord's House of Chicken, while calling my Dad to ask him how to cut them off (as if he'd know where that was in a car that wasn't his)... and of course, about the time he picked up - I figured it out and turned them off. 

I know - so dramatic, right? Suffice it to say - it's just been that kind of week and so, all I've really got on this Friday is that I am exceedingly glad that it's Friday. Ecstatically glad. My Five on Friday can be summed up in... five words.

Thank. Goodness. It's. Finally. Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment