Monday, May 13, 2013

And That's A Wrap...

Well - I think this post will be pretty short and sweet. This past week really seemed to fly by - I feel like I blinked and it was Friday night again. Granted, there were hours within the week that seemed like they lasted for days but as a whole...this week flew by me and I was left standing in the dust as the weekend disappeared into the distance. Crazy.

Taking a walk with the dog...in the drizzle.

This is the face of someone that is tired of all the rain...

Even if the rain makes pretty patterns on the leaves. 

Wow - this picture does not translate well. This was the last scene on Sunday night's (5/5/13)  episode of Game of Thrones & if Westeros was a real place, I'd be booking my vacation. It looks really grainy here though...

Lunch with a friend on Tuesday - the calzone wasn't that great but the Blackberry Blood Orange Tea; it was divine.

Sweetest little face - love this little guy.

This tree smells like Christmas - which is a wonderful smell. Watson & I may have stood & sniffed the tree for awhile.

Wednesday or Thursday's picture of the day - no wrinkles; not bad. Ha-ha!

It was meant to be a taco ring but I bought the wrong kind of crescent rolls, so it became a taco poof. Which was fine; it still tasted good.

Another photo of the day - my addiction. No doubt what I'm currently addicted to - addicted in a bad way; but hey, it's not alcohol or drugs, right? Love this show.

Iron Man 3 - Excellent! Go see it.
I can at least elaborate on seeing Iron Man 3. You see, I tried to go see the movie last weekend when it opened. The movie was playing in three theaters and I never imagined that all three theaters would be sold out. I wasn't adverse to seeing it in 3D although I really just wanted to see it in 2D, but either one worked. Well let me tell you, I drove the 30 minutes from my house to the theater and marched myself inside prepared to enjoy some action and excitement. All 3 showings of it were completely sold out. So here I stood at 1 in the afternoon; the movie wasn't showing again until 3:55, 4:15 or 4:35...and I had nothing I needed to do or buy in town. I finally just resigned myself to the movie being sold out, trudged back to my car and decided I'd wait for another day. Thankfully this Saturday it wasn't sold out and I got to enjoy the action and excitement. Well worth it - the movie was excellent. I'm pretty ambivalent about Gwyneth Paltrow (she seems kind of annoying in real life) but she is a great Pepper Potts...but Robert Downey Jr.; I'd watch him paint walls; that man can act like nobodies business and he's gorgeous. So, yep - there you go. Go see Iron Man 3!

This dog is obsessed with the treadmill - not sure what he thinks is going on.

Saturday afternoon shower - good for just laying around the house & watching the rain fall.

I purged some things that I'd been holding on to for a while & found some other things I forgot I had.  I've got lots of learning...ha-ha!
I hope the earlier part of this week passes quickly...but then once Thursday afternoon rolls around, things can slow down. That way I can utilize every minute with my sweet little sister. I'm sure time will only seem to speed up once she gets here, but I'm sure we will make the most of every minute we've got together. Sorry this week's wrap up was so short - I can assure you next week's will be much longer. I'll leave you with Watson making a face when he realized that Monday was just around the corner.

This little face - he says "seriously, is it already Sunday night..."













No comments:

Post a Comment