Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Watson Wednesday

 


It's a picture filled edition of Watson Wednesday because I took so many picture of him over the last weekend that I just couldn't resist sharing more than one! He wore his "new" bomber jacket to the VA State Arboretum on Saturday and the number of compliments he got was astounding - it's a miracle he got back into the car with such an ego, ha-ha! I must admit he looked pretty handsome! 



He went along on some time-tested Autumn activities last weekend - he went leaf peeping and "helped" pick apples. I even tried to get him interested in some gorgeous yellow and red leaves that I found in the backyard... and he actually bit the end off the yellow leaf. He's weird, what can I say?


Much like me, he was sad to see the weekend come to a close but he knows there is another weekend on the horizon and he's sure there will be more exciting things to do when it arrives. Until then, he'll be napping on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment