Friday, November 15, 2019

Five on Friday


One. Christmas Decorations 2019 - I know. I know! It's not even the week of Thanksgiving and you're seeing it correctly, my little home is already completed decorated for Christmas. I think it's well known at this point that I love all things Christmas and we will be spending the week of Thanksgiving in Oklahoma, so I just went ahead and threw the Christmas out all over the place!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YH5PY-t5JnYqLab7M9BIKbKinCMW2_Hb

I also have to confess - I'm almost completely done with my Christmas shopping and that thrills me to no end! I can just wrap it all up, sit back and enjoy the holiday parties, Christmas movies and more!

Two. Senior Moment - I have to confess... I had a "senior" moment at the office the other day and I wanted to just die, ha-ha! I have been wearing blue light blocking glasses since I sit in front of a desk all day (and y'all know I peer at a cell phone when I'm not at the office - it's true...). I pop them up on my head when I walk away from my computer to do anything... and at one point when I came to sit back down, I was searching for them everywhere...

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RZ4KNA1hB9U9WJdD1eo3mLspl80bWhhi

Where were they? They were sitting on top of my head, of course! I wanted to die but all I could do was start giggling and slide them down onto my face! I guess I'm thirty-five going on ninety-five! And side note: these are the glasses that I have - and they work great!

Three. First Snow - Please ignore my beat up Uggs that clash terribly with my fabulous leopard print wide leg pants and instead take in the snow sprinkled on the ground! It flurried on and off all day on Tuesday and Wednesday morning there was a light dusting all over the ground - so I snapped a photo of it! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jR5fJ0byIGwmEJ5bpP_YmisaFMoTNEBH

I feel like there will be plenty more to come in the next few months - and I'll eventually get tired of it, but there is still something magical about the white flakes fluttering down from the sky!

Four. Stunning Skies - Another thing that (I think) Winter has going for it are some really stellar sunsets! The skies on the drive home this week have been absolutely fabulous but Wednesday nights skies were something to behold - truly! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16Mh_h6pB0chm2SJ1T0eRh-ark3tT89kmhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1G4mLiLtRa3JmwyrgFs6AKnUm3cBwUK_v

The pictures aren't great and don't even begin to do it justice but the colors were amazing. I'm sure there's no coincidence that the most colorful endings come at the end of the coldest days...

Five. Weekend Plans - It's finally Friday y'all! I hope this weekend lasts a little bit longer than the last one, ha-ha! I'm hoping to pop into Loft this afternoon after work and see if they have a little Fox(y) sweater that I've been eyeing for a couple weeks... maybe it's on sale? I'm heading to the Alamo again for a Friday night movie and this week I'm seeing Midway - and I have to confess that I don't know a lot about the battle of Midway, but I guess I'll learn a little something?

Image result for Midway movie

I'll also be helping my parents decorate the house for Christmas - remember, we are spending the week of Thanksgiving in Oklahoma and so, we want to get all that taken care of! I'm not sure what else I'll do but the final season of The Man in the High Castle and the third season of The Crown premiere this weekend too! 

Who knows what all I'll get up to?

******************************************************

That's all she wrote for this week y'all - I hope you have a good weekend! I plan to enjoy mine and I hope you enjoy yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment