Friday, June 28, 2019

Five on Friday


One. Yesterday - This movie was just so fun y'all! I was honestly surprised that it came to my neighborhood but not only did it come... it came to the Alamo Drafthouse and they had a special menu! My friend Danielle and I got off work early at 3:00 and made our way straight to the theater for the 3:20 showing - such a great way to start of the weekend!

Image result for yesterday movie

Two. Peeking into the Past - Thursday night I gave myself such a giggle because I perused through a chest that I have in my room and it was a bit of a blast from the past. I save certain magazines about things I'm interested in... in hopes that one day I can share the things I was interested in growing up with my child(ren). I got so tickled because one thing that has remained constant is my love for Star Wars. I also have plenty of Outlander and Game of Thrones themed magazines and looking even farther into the past... Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco and Twilight




Three. Weekend Plans - You know what... I'm not really sure what my weekend holds! I can't believe it's the last weekend in June but here we are, with half of this year almost done. I'm doing my first open house as a Realtor on Sunday afternoon and I'm looking forward to that with both excitement and a little anxiety... Who knows what I'll get into tomorrow? Only time will tell....

Four. Wild Weather - When leaving the theater this afternoon, it was evident a storm was rolling in so I raced toward my car as the rain started to fall and made it into my car before the rain really began pouring. I'd only made it about a mile from the theater when the rain and wind became so strong that I had to pull over and then the hail started. The theater is only about five miles from my house but it took almost thirty minutes to get home.. at one point even having to navigate around a fallen tree across the road. 


Five. Just a Thought - I'm not one to get political but I saw this earlier this week and it struck a cord with me, so I just thought I'd share it here. 


****************************************************

That's all I've got for this Friday - hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment