Friday, June 7, 2019

Five on Friday


One. Hiking - Saturday the high is supposed to be around 78 and so I think my Dad and I are going to set off into the mountains and attempt to conquer the Stony Man Trail. Granted; there are two trails that will take you to the summit of Stony Man, and the trail we have chosen is the less strenuous - but still. It's supposed to be cloudy and I'm hoping the rain will hold off - I suppose we shall see. 

Image result for stony man summit

Hopefully when it's all said and done, I'll have some pictures that are sort of similar to the one I posted above - although with maybe more cloud cover? Who knows?

Two. Funny Memes of the Week - Guess what? Only one of them has something to do with Game of Thrones... although I'm honestly still in a place where I could have shared more related to GoT. I'll spare you though...

This is me. Definitely me when I go into a book store...

This is just the honest truth. 
Robert Downey Jr. isn't wrong....
There are just so many more memes...especially related to Game of Thrones...that I could share. But I'll refrain. For now. ;)

Three. That's It - Yep, you're reading that correctly. I've got nothing. Not a single thing to tell you beyond those two things, terrible...isn't it?? I have wracked my brain trying to think of "five" things and I honestly just don't have another thing to tell you on this Friday.

So - have a good weekend. Perhaps by this time next week, I'll have something more to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment