Friday, June 14, 2019

Five on Friday


One. Five Years - I don't know if I can believe it...but it's true, I've lived in Virginia for five years now. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that I was hopping into my car and making the drive from Mississippi to Virginia and sometimes it seems like I've lived here forever...

Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling  Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin
Image may contain: 3 people, including Natalie Summerlin and Danielle Hill, people smiling Image may contain: 2 people, including Natalie Summerlin, people smiling
Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, selfie and closeup
Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, shoes Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses, hat and outdoor
Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, plant, flower, outdoor, nature and closeup Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, sitting

I've experienced so much in the past five years - I've lived so much life and I've lived life so much more fully here in Virginia. I could go on and on about life in Virginia but I think the best way to say it is that moving to Virginia was one of the best decisions I've made and I'm so glad to live in the Commonwealth. 

Two. Nationals Baseball - Tomorrow is Star Wars Day at Nationals Park and I'll be attending as I have for the last four years! Y'all know I love a good baseball game and I especially love when they combine my Nationals with a good theme day... and Star Wars is just that!

Image result for star wars day at nationals park 2019

The Nationals relief pitcher, Sean Doolittle, is a huge Star Wars fan and the give away tomorrow is an Obi Sean Kenobi bobble head that I can't wait to add to my collection! I'm looking forward to finally getting to see Stephen Strasburg pitch and I'm hoping my Nationals can pull out a win against the Diamondbacks!

Three. Memes that Make me Smile - Y'all know I love a good meme and a couple popped up this week that were just too good not to share. That first one just makes me cackle... because if there is one thing I am not/have never been any good at, it's math. 


Same Jaime Lannister - Same.


The final meme was definitely me on Thursday at work. I was starving and had every intention of saving some of the snacks I'd brought to spread out through the afternoon... but that never really happened! *sigh*

Four. Watson - I know I shared three pictures on Wednesday and a story, but sometimes he just does really cute things and I can't resist sharing even more pictures! Who am I kidding, he does cute stuff all the time!


It's been a bit breezy and cooler (it was 60 this morning) and so I've flipped on the fire - which he absolutely loves and adores. 

Five. Other Weekend Things - I have no idea what the rest of the weekend holds. I do believe my Dad and I will be going to some sort of airplane event at the Udvar-Hazy Center in Dulles, VA on Saturday morning. There are so many fantastic airplanes to be displayed that they had to make an extension of the Air & Space Museum in DC and that's what the Udvar-Hazy Center is. It's Father's Day weekend and so since he loves all things airplanes... I'll tag along. Especially since after that, it's off the the baseball game!

I'll be taking him for lunch at Union Jack Pub on Sunday and then I don't know what else will do on Sunday afternoon... maybe a whole lot of nothing? We shall see. My Mom is coming home after being gone for 10 days to visit with and help my sister move - I'm looking forward to seeing her!

******************************************

And that's all I've got for this Friday! I cannot believe that June is already almost halfway over. Where is this year going?

No comments:

Post a Comment