Friday, April 19, 2019

Five on Friday

It's Good Friday - and this edition of Five on Friday is coming to you from the comfort of my home as opposed to my office! Yahoo for three day weekends and off we go!


One. Long Weekend - Y'all...it's a three day weekend! I'm so excited that a three day weekend is upon me and I'm honestly a bit excited about how I have nothing planned for the three day weekend! Will I be sleeping in today? Yes I will - this post is coming to you after I've slept past 6:something AM on Friday morning and loved every minute of it. I have one or two things on the agenda but nothing too crazy... so I'm looking forward to enjoying every minute!

Related image

Two. Memorable Memes - Are these all related to Game of Thrones? Yes indeed they are and I'll apologize in advance because I'll be on an all things Game of Thrones related binge for likely at least the next six weeks. So, if you watch Game of Thrones then these will likely give you a bit of a giggle and if you don't... well then I'm very sorry, but these are still funny. 

My cousin posted this to my Facebook wall - and it made me cackle.

But now I need to know...
Perhaps next week I'll have memes that aren't related to Game of Thrones? Probably not, ha-ha!

Three. Perfectly Posh Spring Release - Perfectly Posh released a new Spring line on Wednesday, April 17th and there are several awesome new products to choose from over at http://NatalieSummerlin.po.sh - so you can check those out! Delicious body butters, hand creams, lavish soaps and several products with bee pollen and cannabis for you to peruse, try and fall in love with!


The theme of the release was "so juicy" and so everything has lovely fruity scents that usher in the Spring season so perfectly! There are notes of melon, lemon, vanilla and berry - so check that stuff out because it all looks so divine!

Four. Urban Decay Game of Thrones Collection - Urban Decay released it's Game of Thrones collection on Sunday, April 14th (the same day as the season 8 premiere) and even though I was on the mailing list for the release, in the 45 minutes between when the collection premiered and when I was able to get on the site - everything but the palette sold out completely!




I'm so glad I snagged one of the palettes and it arrived yesterday - and I'm absolutely in love! The colors are so rich and pigmented...while I can't wait to use it, I also want to just preserve it, ha-ha! I'll be stalking my local Ulta when the rest of the collection becomes available in stores... *sigh*

Five. Easter Weekend - This past week has been holy week and earlier in the week, the world watched as Notre Dame burned. Blessedly, many of the relics and most of the structure itself were saved... and this picture from the aftermath of the continues to touch my heart, so I thought I'd share with you the caption that goes along with it...

Image may contain: outdoor
"In the middle of the ashes, the cross remains. A powerful reminder as we move toward Good Friday. No matter the devastation we face, no matter what is burned up, the cross is victorious and Sunday is on the way."

I hope you have a lovely weekend and a blessed Easter Sunday. I'll see you all back on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment