Thursday, April 11, 2019

Currently...

I am Currently...

Loving... my little stinker of a dog! It seems like in the past year or so he has just gotten so snuggly and sweet. Almost every day when I come in from work he hops up on the couch alongside me and just cuddles. It's the sweetest thing and I am absolutely loving it!

Reading... The Ship of Brides by JoJo Moyes! It hasn't "hooked" me quite yet but I'm intrigued enough to keep reading, so that's a positive! JoJo Moyes wrote one of my favorite books: Me Before You and the two that follow that up, so I was thinking that other books by her have to be a home run - only time will tell!

Waiting For... The weekend! I know that's incredibly unoriginal but that's the truth! I am so looking forward to the weekend y'all! Granted, what I'm really looking forward to is the three day weekend coming next week! *sigh*

Image result for waiting on weekend meme
Trying To... Take life one day at a time! I've got some stuff coming down the line and sometimes I think about all of it a little too much and get myself in a panic (for no reason). I honestly just need to get myself together and take things day by day. It will be much better that way! Now - we shall see how well I listen to my own advice!

Excited About... The premiere episode of the final season of Game of Thrones! The premiere of the final season is only three days away and I absolutely cannot wait! I've read spoiler free reviews that say it's the best premiere that the show has ever had in it's eight seasons - so that is making the hype all the more real! I mean... I'm very nervous for all the characters that I want to live but I am also very excited to find out who (if anyone) will actually be victorious in the end!

Image result for game of thrones season 8

Enjoying... The absolutely gorgeous Spring weather that has been sticking around all week! The temperatures have hovered somewhere around the mid-70's, the skies have been blue and it's just been absolutely amazing! It's the kind of weather that makes you want to be outside always... and I haven't actually been able to be outside much this week. But when I have been, I've enjoyed every minute!



Using... My Planner from Papier! I linked to the planner I purchased at the start of this year; I chose the design with pineapples and I love it. It's a simple layout but has plenty of space to outline the important things that I need to keep track of from day to day...week to week...etc... They are such cute planners and I absolutely love using mine!

Wearing... My Universal Thread Leopard Espadrilles! I grabbed these from Target and they were only $24.99 but have become one of my favorite pair of shoes! They have been so great for the transition from Winter to Spring, they go with so many things and they are just downright comfortable to wear! They also come in black and rose gold (which is sold out online) but I do love my leopard print! Check them out!

Planning... Vacations in my Head! I know.. I know... what a joke! I don't actually have anything in the works right now but I certainly enjoy imagining myself on a beach somewhere, taking a nap and getting some sun! Or lying in a hammock by a mountain lake, reading a good book... I honestly don't have anything I'm in the process of the planning, so the imaginary vacations will have to do for now!

Singing... I find myself humming the theme of Game of Thrones or quietly singing Simply the Best by Tina Turner! I also love Noah Reid's cover of Simply the Best from Schitt's Creek, that is literally exactly what I'm listening to as I type this sentence! I've always got some kind of song running through my head...

Needing... The Urban Decay Game of Thrones make-up collection! I am loving all the themed products coming out in conjunction with the final season of Thrones but this might be my favorite thing! I can be so girly where make-up is concerned and I love shimmery shadows, blushes and lipsticks. Every time I see anything about this collection, I feel the need to buy it all! I mean - I don't actually plan to buy it all but I do plan to buy some of it!

Image result for urban decay game of thrones

Listening To... Still Watching: Game of Thrones! This podcast is hosted by Joanna Robinson and Robert Lawson, both of Vanity Fair Magazine and they've recently taken to recapping the 15 "best" episodes of the first seven seasons and I've been hooked on that. The podcast will continue after the new season begins with reviews of the episodes but for now I'm really enjoying the recaps from previous seasons!

Dreaming Of... Sleeping Late! Isn't that sad? I swear... every weekend I end up sleeping like garbage but during the week I sleep like a log and could sleep through my alarm every morning! Did I mention I was looking forward to that three day weekend that's coming up? Because I am also dreaming of sleeping in on Good Friday! I know - I'm a mess!

What have you been up to currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment