Thursday, January 17, 2019

Three Things

THREE NAMES I GO BY
* Natalie
*Spikenard (long story)
*Nat

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
* Babysitter
* Sales Associate @ Hallmark
* Nursery Coordinator @ Church

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
* Vandenberg AFB, Lompoc, CA
* Collinsville, MS
* Front Royal, VA

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
* Games of Thrones
* Outlander
* This is Us

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
* London
* Italy (Venice, Rome, Pompeii & Sicily)
* 40 of the 50 US States

PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL ME REGULARLY
* Clients from My Office
* Perfectly Posh
* Ladies in my Bible study

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
* Cheese
* Peanut Butter
* Pickles

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
* Trip to Tennessee & Mississippi the first week of March
* Queen in Concert on July 30th 
* A three day weekend (this weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment