Thursday, January 3, 2019

From Me to You!


I absolutely dropped the ball on Christmas cards this year - between returning from Italy and the bustle of the season - I just never got around to making my cards! I initially just thought to not do cards at all but I honestly love having the card at the end of each year to look back on and have as a keepsake.

So I did the next best thing and created a New Year's card! I used Snapfish, which I've used for my cards before and when I placed my order, they were having a sale that offered 60% off all cards - so you know I took advantage of that deal! I can't mail all my virtual readers a card, so sharing it with you is the next best thing!  


Happy New Year to you all! I hope your year is off to a wonderful start and 2019 is your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment