About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Watson Wednesday - Halloween Edition

I know Halloween is still a couple days away but I thought I'd make this week's Watson Wednesday a special edition and share some Halloween snapshots of him from years past. I can't believe this will be my seventh Halloween with the little guy - and don't worry, he's got a costume for this year too!

2009 - No costume, scrawny & really NOT sure about this pumpkin!
2010 - Not actually a Halloween picture...but he's in costume. so why not?
2011 - The bee in the garden for Trunk or Treat - he "buzzed" around all night long!
2012 - He was the Jolly Roger for my pirate "ship"...
2013 - A hoot owl...& probably the best costume to date! He's adorable!
2014 - The Wizard of Oz guarding the Emerald City...this one was kind of last minute. Oh well.
Do you dress your pets up for Halloween? When I first got Watson I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those people that dressed my dog in clothes or anything like that...but as you can see, I obviously didn't keep that promise too well. Ha-ha! Happy (almost) Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment