Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A - Z

A - Age: 31 - eek!

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom...I swear, one day the fumes will kill me.

D - Dogs: Just one, my delightful little Watson. He's a seven year old Jack Russell terrier and I couldn't love the little bugger more than I do.

E - Essential start to your day: I do the same thing every (weekday) morning. I get up and get ready, then go downstairs and drink my first cup of coffee and look over Facebook, Instagram and emails on my phone. Usually in the living room with no light besides what is coming in the windows. It's how I acclimate to starting the day.

F - Favorite color: Blue!

G - Gold or silver: Silver...although gold is growing on me.

H - Height: 5'5"

I - Instruments you play(ed): I took piano for several years and I wish I'd continued to take lessons...but I was a teenager and I just didn't think I had time for all that. Ha!

J - Job title: Receptionist (although my boss insists I do so much more than my title suggests...)

K - Kids: None to speak of...except my furbaby Watson!

L - Live: Northern Virginia, about an hour outside of DC! I'll leave it at that and not get to detailed...there are weirdos on the interweb...

M - Mom’s name: Anita Virginia, although NO one calls her that. Everyone calls her Ginger. 

N - Nicknames: Nat, Butter Bean, Noodles, Spikenard, Natalia...

O - Overnight hospital stays: None to speak of at this point & I'd like to keep it that way.

P - Pet peeves: Chipped nail polish (on me), left lane drivers, people who say "I know how you feel" when you know they don't know how you feel, fake people.

Q - Quote from a movie: "I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure" - Gandalf, The Hobbit

R - Righty or lefty: Righty!

S - Siblings: Just one, a little sister named Lindsey who is delightful and fierce and wee.

T - Time you wake up: 6:30/6:40 during the week, hopefully not earlier than 8 on the weekend.

U - Underwear: Is important. I'm not sure what else should go here...

V - Vegetables you don’t like: I don't like lots of veggies in general, but I definitely dislike tomatoes and English peas.

W - What makes you run late:  I don't usually run late, I tend to be early if anything. However, if I don't hear my alarm...which has happened maybe once...then I might be in trouble.

X - X-rays you’ve had: Spinal on a yearly basis as a teenager because I have scoliosis; pretty sure I've had a couple related to car accidents and of course, teeth x-rays!

Y - Yummy food you make: Soup of all kinds, potato, corn and potato chowder, bacon bean and ham, black bean, tomato tortellini, the list could go on and on...

Z - Zoo animal favorites: All the big cats, leopards, tigers, lions, cheetahs, mountain lions, panthers...all of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment