About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2015

Fitness Friday

I wouldn't buy that PSL - not worth it. A Salted Caramel Mocha though...
Well - here we are again - it's Friday. I feel like this week has been kind of a laugh when it comes to the whole fitness routine. Granted, I have walked 3 of the 4 days so far this week...but nothing too impressive. I did get in 3+ miles on Monday...which definitely coincided with the luxury of being off for my "birthday".

I took a big ol break from working out on Tuesday - because it actually WAS my birthday and between work and supper and book club, I wasn't home on Tuesday until 8:30 at night. And who wants to eat a birthday cupcake and then go walk in the dark? Not this chick. At least...not on Tuesday night.

Wednesday was a rough day for me - I didn't feel so great the entire day and so while I still walked, it just was a mile because I got halfway down the road, broke out in a cold sweat and felt a little puny, so I figured I'd better seek a place to sit down...and the side of the road didn't seem safe. Thursday night was almost as pitiful; as soon as I came in from work we went to buy groceries, then we cooked supper and ate and by the time that was all said and done...even though it was only 7:30, it was dark. Daylight Savings Time - it's gonna be interesting y'all. I walked a mile...in the parking lot of the golf club. 


I haven't hopped on the scale this week - maybe I'll wait until I've conquered my Saturday and Sunday outings to see what it looks like...although I was worried last week and still dropped two pounds! I've definitely got to get it together - tis the season for candy, turkey and numerous delicious (and usually bad for you) things to eat. I've got to keep it together going into the next few months.

So - no picture this week. Maybe I'll have one next week...maybe I won't. I'll post another eventually; I know you're all waiting with baited breath. Ha! Until next week - avoid those PSL's - unless you actually enjoy doing burpees....

No comments:

Post a Comment