Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday - 20 Questions

You know me at this point - you know I love these question and answer things. The reason I love them so much is pretty selfishly because it absolutely intrigues me to look back on them and see what I said 6 months previous...1 year previous...3 years previous...you get the idea.  So, without further ado - one of these question and answer things, 20 question style!


1. Favorite food: 
- Cheese; in all it's forms. I love a good macaroni and cheese, I firmly believe that almost any dish can be made better with the addition of cheese and I love to eat slice after slice of the stuff. So, definitely cheese.

2. Flip flops or high heels: 
- It really all depends. Some days you want heels because they make you (or at least me) feel fierce and like you can take on the world. Other days, you want flip flops because you don't really have time to deal with walking in heels. However, I'll go with the option not available and say I like a good pair of ballet flats.

3. Favorite places to shop for yourself: 
- My Mom says I have an Old Navy* obsession...and I guess if we got technical, probably 50% of my closet is from Old Navy, so I guess it's a favorite spot for me. I also like Belk (for dresses), Target (shoes) and Dress Barn (dress/work clothes).

4. Standard Coffee order:
- I don't have a standard coffee order because I love coffee of all kinds; one type just won't do. However...I am more of a Salted Caramel Mocha fan than Pumpkin Spice Latte! I know - that's like speaking Autumn treason. Oh well, I live life on the edge.

5. Road trip must have snack: 
- Chips just seem like a really good answer to this. I don't know, but chips just sound really good. And not just any chips...they have to be Frito's Chili Cheese chips.

6. DIY or hire it out? 
- I'd love to say DIY but I'd most likely hire out a handy friend to DIY it for me. So, a clever combination of both?

7. Top 5 TV shows: 
- Game of Thrones (although season 6 better shape up), House of Cards, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (going old school with that one), Bones and How I Met Your Mother (minus the final pathetic episode).

8. Favorite Book:
- I don't have a favorite book...because I just love books in general. They're like children; I could never pick a favorite.

9. Favorite Form of Exercising: 
- I suppose I'd say walking/jogging since that's what I've been doing for this multiple months now and it all seems to be working out just fine and dandy.

10. How tall are you?
- Last time I checked I was five feet and five inches tall...so, really I think that's short.

11. Do you try something new at restaurants or stick to your favorites?
- I'm all over the place! Sometimes I like the safety of something I know is delicious and comforting, other times I feel the need to live life on the edge and order something I've never had. As I get older, I find I lean more toward living dangerously and trying all the things. An exception to this is definitely at Hunter's Head Tavern...I almost always get the Mac & Cheese; it's just too good to miss out on!

12. One make up item you can't live without:
- EOS Lip Balm...you know, the little lip glosses that look like a ball. :) I have one at the office, one in my purse, one floating around the living room, one in my make-up bag and one in my nightstand...

13. What's on your nightstand?
- Which one...I have two. The stand on the right has a lamp, a blown glass owl from Italy (thank Lindsey!) my Bible and a Hobbit devotional (taking nerdy to the Jesus level = all the points!). The stand of the left has a lamp, a Snoopy ceramic box, an owl Wood Wick candle and whatever book I might be reading at present.

14. What's one lesson life has taught you?
- It goes on. Ha! :)

15. Music that reminds you of high school: 
- Third Eye Blind (or as my Mom called them: Third Blind Eye), Matchbox 20, the Goo Goo Dolls...all those bands make me think of high school. Also, the song Wanna Be A Baller by Lil Troy...because we blasted that song before we went rolling. I guess we thought it made us seem tough...but we had no clue. I heard it at a Nationals game back in August and had a moment; I think my Mom thought I was nuts.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world besides your current city where would you live?
- Washington DC...but get back to me after I visit London for Christmas. ;)

17. Tell us something about you we might not know: 
- I don't know...if you probably don't know it, there's probably a good reason, ha-ha!

18. Websites you read/browse (besides blogs):
- Vulture (mostly for the comical recaps of shows I watch), Yahoo, Buzzfeed, the Weather Channel (because weather is weird...) the Washington Nationals website, the New Orleans Saints website and People of Wal-Mart.

19. Morning person or Night owl?
- Neither. Both. I like to sleep...but I can rally if the situation calls for it...and as long as I have coffee, I can get up pretty early too.

20. Favorite Breakfast meal:
- Waffles...because they are the best.


*OMG - I went Old Navy today. Maybe my Mom is right??? She tends to be right pretty often...ha-ha!*

No comments:

Post a Comment