Friday, October 16, 2015

Fitness Friday

Me - this week. *sigh*
Well here we are - it's (finally) Friday again! I don't know about you but this week has seemed long and I definitely have struggled this week to feel pumped to walk! I'm hoping this feeling passes because I really was enjoying my walking and the past few weeks I've just felt...blah.

I will say - yesterday I really didn't want to walk but I made myself get started...and then I told myself I only had to do a mile. But somewhere around .75 this really good feeling kicked in, I told myself that I really didn't have to do that much more to get a mile...and then I could just keep going and make 2 miles. And you know what? I did!

I don't know what makes the difference from one day to the next - maybe Thursday's walk was easier because it was sunny and cool outside and I just felt good? I don't know. I know I've got to keep it up because I'm still miles away (pun completely intended) from my goal. A day at a time...a day at a time.
Because red & neon orange are always the perfect colors together, right?
My little walking beast - he usually stays way ahead of me, pulling me on!
Also - speaking from experience - maybe don't think that since you're at the end of a cul de sac no one can hear you loudly singing/rapping "Goin Down for Real"...because while (thankfully) no one heard me putting on my show, I had my mouth wide open just a singing...and yea, bugs fly into your mouth like that. They do. And then you freak out, jump around, gag and start gasping for breath - and that's always SUPER helpful to your exercising. So...maybe sing in your head. Just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment