Friday, September 11, 2015

Fitness Friday

Well...it's Friday! Fitness Friday to be exact although I have to confess that I really wasn't feeling "it" this week. I don't know exactly what "it" is but I do know that walking/jogging seemed like such a struggle this week. I would suppose everyone goes through up and downs when it comes to exercise and this week was obviously more of a down...

Please excuse the language...I couldn't resist....
And yes, I know that meme is probably not so nice, but I wore a new pair of jeans today and my co-worker (who is also my friend, so she can get away with it) let me know how fabulous my butt (ass) looked in my new jeans. 

And let me tell you - wearing some new jeans like that will make you feel powerful and such. I mean, I'm wearing them as I type this and I'm feeling pretty good. So, perhaps I will use that good feeling to keep me going until the "down" turns back into an "up"?

I need next week to be an up week though - because we are going to Hershey, Pennsylvania this weekend and I mean, let's be honest...I won't pretend with you people. The town is named for chocolate. The town smells like chocolate. It would be a lie to say I'm not going to eat chocolate this weekend - and I feel I shouldn't lie.


Oh me - no.
I don't love this picture. Again with the honesty. I probably shouldn't have taken my first picture ever in black pants and a dark top...but I did...and so I feel like every picture in comparison just looks like I'm making absolutely zero progress. 

Oh well - even if the picture is misleading, the jeans I'm wearing today aren't. They're a size smaller and that's enough for me. At least for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment