Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hi....

I'm Natalie and....

...I think mustard is gross.

...I'm pretty terrified of heights.

...my hair will never have volume, no matter what I do.

...I was taught sending thank you notes is important & I'll teach my kids that same thing.

...I am terrified of spiders, snakes and creepy crawlies in general.

...I hate mowing the grass!

...I think naps are just a given part of any good Sunday afternoon.

...I love the last three months of the year - I'd have no problem with it being October, November & December all year.
 
...I love to randomly search my fridge and throw together new recipes.

...I am extremely organized; I have more than one calendar...

...I sleep curled up in a ball, surrounded by multiple pillows.

...I just discovered the game Plants versus Zombies & I'm addicted.

...I have never left North America...but one day...

...I have to be in the mood to shop, I can't just go to the mall and go nuts. 

...I; as a rule, cannot stand reality TV - the exception(s) are Duck Dynasty & Who Do You Think You Are.

...I tend to have a lead foot, my Dad nicknamed me Mario Andretti the III - my Nanny is Mario Andretti & my Mom is Mario Jr.

...I'm so over adults acting like they're teenagers - some folks need to grow up!

...I have always really liked vampire-related anything; shows, books, movies...not sure why, but I'm a fan!

...I like things to be even; I even end phone calls on even seconds...

...based on the above information, I may have a touch of OCD.

...I've been in the state of Mississippi for 26 years now...and it's time for a change...

...my dog is one of my favorite people, because really...he's like a person to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment