Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wedding Wednesday - Finding the Photographer

It's Wednesday and that means more wedding planning fun! You may be looking down this post and wondering why this post is filled with pictures of my family - and that would be because this post is all about finding my photographer - which wasn't hard at all!

 

We have dear family friends - the Lulls - and Brooke is not just a great friend, wife, wonderful Momma and just all around awesome person - she takes the most stunning pictures! I have been following her blog for years now and knew when the time came, she would be the person I'd want to take my wedding pictures! Brooke is down to Earth and so easy to work with - she makes taking pictures easy and I think that's saying a lot because most people do NOT like to be photographed, ha-ha!

I have experience doing photos with Brooke because for our parent's anniversary present five years ago (holy cow - it's been five years) my sister and I had Brooke take family photos. I thought I'd share some of them here so you could see just how amazing her photography skills are!









It's also worth noting that the picture used in my Wedding Wednesday banner is one of Ryan and I's engagement pictures - I'll share all of those a little later in the year. As soon as that ring was on my finger, you better believe I'd reached out to Brooke and let her know I wanted to have her with me on the big day to document it all! 

She has been nothing but a delight to work with and it's also really nice to know that someone I also consider a friend will be behind the camera to capture this precious moment that starts Ryan and I's life together! 

If you live in the DMV (DC/Maryland/Virginia) area and you're looking to find an amazing wedding photographer - I cannot recommend Brooke Danielle Photography enough. Check out her website here: https://brookedaniellephotography.com/ and be sure to check out her blog - you might spy someone you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment