Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday Favorites

It's Friday ya'll! This week has passed pretty quickly - what with Monday being a holiday and all that! I can't believe we are already staring down the start of the weekend!  


One. Perfect Summer Bags - How cute are these bags? They are some recent finds and I have been carrying them both interchangeably for the last few weeks! That first bag on the left is by Kontessa and is the cutest rattan/wicker bag for Summer! It has a roomy interior and a shoulder strap that can be added to make it easier to carry - I am in love with it!


The second bag is from Consuela and is the Merlot Tote! It is roomy and can fit all the things I need to carry to and from work each day... my wedding planner, the book I'm currently reading, any & all bills/papers that I need to have or take care of (most of them are online now though). It's the best bag. And it can easily be my purse if the mood strikes and it also has a shoulder strap! 

Two. Draper James Flash Sale Finds - I love Draper James but I also love a deal and from time to time, Draper James has some deals! They've had some really good sales lately but the best one was a Flash Sale about three weeks ago! The prices were unbelievable and so I had to stock up on a favorite and grab some amazing pajamas! 



I got two of the cutest little pajama sets - one in a baby blue with magnolias and the second in pink buffalo check - each set was under $25! I have the Natalie sweatshirt (great name) in a blue buffalo check (thanks Lindsey) and when I saw multiple patterns on sale for under $25 a piece (they're normally $74-$84) - I grabbed a pink magnolia and the navy blue & red plaid! Four items for under $100! What a steal!

Three. Fence Weekend - The weekend has finally arrived and it's time to attempt to fence in Ryan and I's backyard! The supplies are ready, the man power is in place and all systems are go! I can't wait to get this fence completed and have some peace and privacy in our backyard - we have fine neighbors, but as the saying goes: good fences make good neighbors! I also can't wait to bust out the Baby Yoda splash pad that a friend gave us at our recent shower - you better believe I'm gonna use that bad boy!

Four. Home Projects - As our wedding gets closer (just four months to go), there are additional projects within our house that I want to complete before I move in - I love our house but with just two bedrooms, we are downsizing a little bit and I decided recently to sell my vanity table and repurpose a red Target desk.


I've had my Target desk for years now and love it - it's sturdy and excellent with plenty of space! It came in handy when I worked from home during the pandemic but honestly, our computer is a laptop - so we don't have to have a desk! So I'll be sanding it down, painting it teal and turning it into my new vanity! I can't wait to see how it turns out! 

****************************************************

That's all I've got for this Friday! If you are reading this, feel free to offer up a prayer for a smooth fence-building process and agreeable weather! Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment