Friday, July 1, 2022

Friday Favorites

Can you even believe it's July 1st? We have officially entered the second half of the year and I am mind boggled by that! We’ve hit the “back half” of the year – two more months of Summer and then, the best four months of the year arrive. September and Autumn, October, my birthday and Halloween, November and – this year – MY WEDDING – and Thanksgiving and then… December and all things Christmas!

I don’t have any “favorites” this Friday – although three-day weekends are my favorite, and this Friday starts one! Ryan and I are spending the Fourth of July weekend in Pennsylvania and I’m looking forward to being back in PA for the weekend. Ryan and I spent a lot of time there when we were dating and first engaged, so it will be nice to be there again. Pennsylvania is a lovely state – especially the Lancaster area – so I’m sure we’ll have a great weekend.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July and enjoys the start to the second half of 2022. Make bold decisions and brave choices and live the next six months with no regrets! 




                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment