Sunday, January 3, 2016

I'm Back!

I'm back! London was an absolute delight and we all arrived back home yesterday afternoon around 2...all of us, but not our bags. *sigh* That is perhaps the only blight on the trip itself; our stranded luggage.

Hopefully we will be united with our bags (and all our things..) in the next 24-48 hours. I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posting tomorrow; for now I'll leave you with just a few pictures from my iPhone, I'm still getting the few things that did make it back with us tucked away.

Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) & the Houses of Parliament

The London Eye

The Tower of London at left and Tower Bridge at right....riding a boat on the Thames.

I got my letter from Hogwarts!

Stonehenge

Warwick Castle - just one of many.

Happy New Year!

Hogwarts Castle - I told you; many castles! 

Winging toward home.

No comments:

Post a Comment