About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2016

I'm Back!

I'm back! London was an absolute delight and we all arrived back home yesterday afternoon around 2...all of us, but not our bags. *sigh* That is perhaps the only blight on the trip itself; our stranded luggage.

Hopefully we will be united with our bags (and all our things..) in the next 24-48 hours. I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posting tomorrow; for now I'll leave you with just a few pictures from my iPhone, I'm still getting the few things that did make it back with us tucked away.

Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) & the Houses of Parliament

The London Eye

The Tower of London at left and Tower Bridge at right....riding a boat on the Thames.

I got my letter from Hogwarts!

Stonehenge

Warwick Castle - just one of many.

Happy New Year!

Hogwarts Castle - I told you; many castles! 

Winging toward home.

No comments:

Post a Comment