About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas - Happy New Year - See You in 2016!

Well - this will be my last post of 2015 - we are off to London tonight and there will be some silence on the blog for the ten days we are gone. So, I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderfully Happy New Year!


If you'd like...you can imagine me taking in the sights and sounds of London - which I'll fully recap in the early weeks of 2016! Until then...

I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me; I can't wait to experience more of my unfolding life story and share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment