About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Watson Wednesday

Oh y'all - this little dog is just too silly. He cracks me up on a daily basis and this week he has been especially funny. He just does the goofiest things and I can assure you; if he could talk, he'd tell you he was a human. I know without a doubt he thinks he is a "people" and you couldn't convince him otherwise.

Completely relaxed...so much so that he just stretched that leg out & into my lap.
Eating off a spork - like he's some kind of person or something...
My Dad captioned this: This dog isn't following the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment