Friday, February 8, 2019

Five on Friday

It's Friday y'all! This week I am looking out the window at bright blue skies and sunshine, a definite change from last week's weather! The weather this week has been almost a dream with temperatures that hung out in the mid 60's... although the forecast for the weekend and next week seem to be showing a drop in temperatures and more snow on the way. *sigh* I suppose it is still only February!


One. Chocolate Escape - Old Town Winchester has this wonderful thing called Chocolate Escape and I'm attending this year - YUM! All the businesses and restaurants offer chocolate items; be it desserts, truffles, chocolate dipped bacon, chocolate beer, etc... each small plate is $3 and there are 19 restaurants participating with chocolate temptations! Now - obviously I'm not going to eat chocolate goodness at ALL 19 places - but still, it's fun to have the option!


Several of the retail businesses are also participating with special sales and offers on chocolate and love related items, so all in all - it should be a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon! Granted, I'll have to chain myself to the elliptical on Saturday morning...but it will be worth it!

Two. Things That Made Me Giggle - Honestly, the memes below are just a few that my friends and I shared between one another this week that made me laugh! So I thought I'd share them with you too, maybe they'll give you a smile!

Coffee - it's good dark...but not too dark!

This could not more perfectly describe me - it's so sad y'all! 

100% what I do when I text a friend sitting across the office from me!

Three. Perfect Valentine Bundle(s) - Perfectly Posh is offering Valentine Bundles that are perfect for however you want to spend your Valentine's Day! The Gettin' Busy Bundle has a Jungle Juice Chunk, Lady Limoncello Body Scrub and Brazilian Bombshell Body Butter for $58, The Lookin' for Love Bundle has Under Wonder Primer, Be So Gold Liquid Eyeshadow and Red Carpet Swipe Lip Stain for $59 and the Stayin' In Bundle has Schwanky & Soft Exfoliating Foot Creme, Toes Before Bros Foot Mask and Rubby Scrubby Foot Stick for $55!


All three bundles include a free gift with purchase and are available through the end of the day on Sunday, February 10th! You can shop the bundles and more at http://NatalieSummerlin.po.sh

Four. Freddie's Flight Schedule - This is actually from September 5th of last year but I stumbled upon it and couldn't resist sharing. This is an arrivals board at Heathrow Airport in London and it was in celebration of Freddie Mercury's birthday. It makes me smile and I love the creativity!



Five. Have a Happy Weekend - Honestly, those four things are all I've got on this lovely Friday! So I'll wish you all a happy weekend! Enjoy yourself and make good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment