Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

Mom - I don't know that I could ever find the right words to describe my Mom. She was my very first friend and she is now one of my very best friends. I've been lucky enough to be in her life for 34 years now and the memories we have made together are beyond priceless. 



It was hard to find many pictures from my early days - all those pictures were taken long before digital pictures came along. However, I did find the two above...one taken at an air show somewhere in California and honestly, I have no clue where the other was taken but apparently my doll is doing a little dancing...





My life has been blessed and enriched each and every day because of my precious Mom. We have traveled across the country... traveled to other countries. She has been there when dreams came true and she is always there when life doesn't go as planned. 




I can't imagine who I'd be without my Mom and the guidance, love and support that she has given me all my life. She has distinctly shaped who I am as a person and I know that she makes me a better person always. 






If your Momma is in your life - hold her close and be sure to tell her how much she means to you. A Mom is a very special person...granted, I'm inclined to think my Mom is the most special. I do hope - on this Mother's Day, that she knows how very much she is loved. 


Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Natalie! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the picture with your dancing doll was taken by the Meridian Star at a Mardi Gras festival downtown and published in the paper.

    ReplyDelete