Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Game of Thrones - Meme Round-Up

Related image

Well - for better or worse, the final season of Game of Thrones has come and gone. Ten years, 73 episodes, some of the most incredible acting performances, the most expensive show ever made and theories proven true or false or not even worth mentioning anymore - the show has come to it's conclusion and honestly - it stumbled along the way. 

While I mull over how I feel about the show and how it concluded - here are my favorite memes, starting with one that made me giggle before the show even returned and the ones I found the funniest as each episode aired. Enjoy - and maybe you'll get a laugh. While reconciling the rushed outcome, sometimes all you can really do is laugh - and all of these do make me smile. 

Obviously - if you are watching Game of Thrones and you are NOT caught up through the entire series, proceed at your own risk because some of the memes below are VERY much SPOILERS!

Pre-Season Funnies 






Episode One: Winterfell






Episode Two: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms









Episode Three: The Long Night








Episode Four: The Last of the Starks




*can y'all tell I am especially salty about Jaime Lannister?






Episode Five: The Bells








Episode Six: The Iron Throne









And Now My Watch Has Ended...

Memes aside - now that the end has come and gone - I think they stuck the landing. Were there aspects of the final season that I absolutely didn't like (hello - Jaime Lannister deserved better), on a whole I thought the final season was a win. And for the portions that weren't a win - we will always have the memes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment