Friday, May 10, 2019

Five on Friday

It's Friday you guys - and the second weekend of May! What in the world shall I get up to this weekend? Honestly, the answer to that is not too much as I'll be plunging into the world of real estate this weekend...which is both terrifying and exciting! I might have lots to say come Monday morning and I might have very little to report - who knows?


One. Game of Thrones - Well. There are only two episodes; what essentially amounts to about three hours, of this story left and after last week's episode I have to say I'm a little concerned as to where in the world this thing is going. The theories being thrown around online just seem to be getting wilder by the hour... who knows how crazy it will get before it's all said and done? What I will say is that the memes that are being spawned from all the crazy are hilarious... ha-ha!


Two. The Collection Grows - I am in love with all the Urban Decay Game of Thrones Collection products that I've been able to get my hands on... I had to buy pieces of the collection bit by bit since pieces sold out completely every time that it was restocked! The eye shadow palette is absolutely my favorite thing and I'll be gutted when I've used it up... *sigh*

Everything I've got - at this point...
This past week my Mother of Dragons Highlighter palette arrived and it's so beautiful... so much so that I almost don't want to use it because once I do, those pretty egg designs will be gone! I also finally received my White Walker Vice Lipstick and Dracarys Lip & Cheek Stain - they're absolutely my favorite things. The lipstick is a matte wine shade and really has excellent staying power! I didn't snap a shot of the lip & cheek stain but the color is perfect and it gives such a nice rosy tint. I just love everything about this collection!


Three. Weekend Plans - Y'all... I don't really have any weekend plans. I guess I will be spending my weekend walking the dog, manning the real estate phones and learning all the ropes along the way. I need some movie recommendations to watch on Netflix, Amazon Prime and the like... but beyond that, I have nothing. This weekend could be busy or it could be lazy... only time will tell!

Four. My Pup is Too Cute - That's honestly all I've got for this point. He's so cute and I just love this picture of him sitting at the top of the steps, taking in the afternoon breeze. 


Five. Roses in Bloom - The roses in the back yard are starting to bloom and I couldn't resist snapping a couple shots of them. So far, the bright pink roses are the only ones open like this... but there is a bright yellow bud and the other three bushes have too many buds to count! It's about to look and smell absolutely fabulous in the back yard!


That's all I've got for this Friday y'all - another weekend is upon us and who knows what it might hold? Y'all enjoy the weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment