About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Watson Wednesday

While we were recently in Mississippi for a few days, Watson went on a little "trip" of his own. One of the challenges of moving away from my extended family is that I don't actually have a built in pet-sitter...which meant I had to find a kennel that I felt comfortable leaving my precious pup with.

Comfortable isn't really the right word though - because I found Cavalier Kennels and I feel more than comfortable leaving him with the great people at this location. They honestly have a love for animals, spend time with the little critters in their care and I know Watson is being well cared for...which has allowed me to travel all the way to London without having to worry about my sweet pup. 

Watson says "hi Mom - see, I'm totally fine."
One thing I especially love about Cavalier is that they post pictures of the pups under their care on their Facebook page. I can peek in on Watson every few days to see his sweet little chocolate eyes and that precious face and know he's 100% fine - most likely frolicking in the big backyard and having a delightful time.

I can't slow down for a picture - I have running to do.
Have you ever left your pet at a kennel? I was definitely unsure about kennels until I found Cavalier and now I hope I'll never have to look anywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment