Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Four


Four Nicknames

1. Natalia - A few of my friends have called me this over the years...so exotic. Ha!
2. Spikenard - my sister calls me this...and yea, no clue why this was the nickname she chose...
3. Shealy Nat - my name (Natalie Shea) in reverse...
4. Nat - of course! 



Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1. Titanic - I saw it seven times in the theatre...and then once in 3D when it was re-released...and I've watched it on DVD more than once. What can I say - I'll never let go! ;)
2. Crazy Stupid Love - because it's just so good and when it used to constantly be on HBO, I'd just watch it again and again and again...
3. Elf - my sister and I can quote at least 3/4 of this movie...
4. Bridesmaids - because it is hilarious! I can also quote large chunks of this movie too...



Four Things in My Purse

1. Maybelline Baby Lips - newly discovered and I'm obsessed!
2. Drugs - not the illegal kind though; in case you were worried. Excedrin Migraine, Sinus Headache...and since I'm flying in two days...Ativan for the win!
3. A black pen
4. A Harrod's card holder...filled with gift cards, half of which probably have no value on them...




Four Books I Would Recommend

1. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
2. The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory
3. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
4. Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier


Four Places I've Visited

1. London! 
2. Las Vegas!
3.  Gatlinburg - so many times that I've lost count...
4.  Washington DC - easily one of my favorite places on Earth; I vacationed to DC three times before moving to Northern Virginia & now I absolutely love everything about being so close to DC!



Four of my Favorite Foods

1. Macaroni & Cheese - the ultimate comfort food!
2. My Momma's hamburger steak...seriously so delicious, just typing this & thinking about it makes my mouth water!
3. Ice cream from Ice Cream Jubilee - some of the best ice cream I've ever eaten! 
4. Coffee...does that count as a food??



Four Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2016

1. A Girl's Weekend with one of my oldest and best friend, Nickolee, to the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee!
2. Washington Nationals baseball...only 27 days till Opening Day!
3. Traveling to California in May; DisneyLand, spending time with family & (hopefully) getting to revisit Lompoc and Vandenberg AFB...where I was born!
4. Adventures and time spent with friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment