About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 21, 2015

This is Essentially A Photo Dump....

....because if I'm being honest, this day has been some kind of hectic, stressful and nerve-wracking. I don't have the brain function to string thoughts together today, so what I'm giving you is a whole bunch of pictures I took the past week...perhaps just posting this will serve as a brief point of decompressing for the day?

My childhood teddy bear, discovered somewhere in some box on Monday evening....

Cruising along...the mountains a blur out of the corner of my "eye"

The before & after of my rather dramatic hair transformation. Yes - it's RED. I know. 

I loved it immediately & took about ten pictures...as did my hair stylist. Love.

The most delightful package arrived on Wednesday - and with it, a note letting me know something even more delightful would be arriving in March - baseball tickets!

It's red y'all.

This sweet face - always doing something that makes me want to squeeze him.

I know - up close of my toes - what a weirdo. Isn't that snowflake amazing though?

Star Wars business casual on Friday - because...DUH.

Why yes - I did race down to the front of the theater to have my picture taken with the Stormtrooper, Kylo Ren & Rey - because not that deep down (it's not deep at all) inside, I'm a nerd.

A special Star Wars menu...my delicious Imperial Red & me being a little TOO excited  about the first Star Wars movies in ten years...

The sweetest little puppy sitting under the Christmas tree.

When my Mom says "your hair looks purple" - um...no, it doesn't.

Just a wee sampling of the decorations at the US Botanical Garden for Christmas.

Seriously - aren't these amazing?

A wee ice skating rink in the midst of the National Gallery Sculpture Garden!

I honestly have no clue - it was in the middle of the road & I liked it, ha-ha!

Zoo Lights - how cool? The zoo is all lit up, some of the animals are still awake & to me, that's a pretty good situation right there.

The cutest Fennec Fox ever, asleep. He was sending subliminal signals - get out of the Small Mammal House...

Two of my favorite small people...singing solos at church...and my phone camera turned them orange & blurry. Blegh.

Amelia says "this is MY human now...go find another for yourself..."

What's that Watson? You think my macaroons from the DC Holiday Market should be yours? Um - no.

These faces - always mean muggin; and she still looks cute!

Three spoiled rotten little sweethearts.

The best choice for a Christmas seat? The Star Wars bucket; obviously.
So - there you have it. A whole bunch of pictures, not a whole lot of stories. Sorry about that, but today has just not been it. Whoosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment