Friday, October 4, 2013

Early Wrap-Up!

Okay - now that I'm in Virginia, I'll end up with so many pictures that if I posted them in a normal weekly wrap-up, the post would be a mile long. So - here are (mostly pictures) and maybe a story or two from the beginning of the week. This one is short and sweet...because I've got family to spend time with! Enjoy!


I took this picture on Monday morning because I could see my phone reflected in the door...granted, you probably can't see it. I'm goofy like that.



The City of Meridian - from the second floor of Union Station.

The office had an open enrollment for one of our groups this week, so I spent time on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at Union Station for work. It was nice to take a break from the office and get to see some other surroundings. I have to admit, when the train came through each day I was tempted to run downstairs and jump on it - because it was headed for NYC by way of DC. Granted, I would have had to jump on that train hobo style because I probably wouldn't have been able to afford a ticket. I refrained from that and continued with my job, but there was always the temptation!


Choo! Choo!


I told Lindsey this cloud type was "Pancake Poofis"....to which she responded "if you say so..."

Red Beans & Rice for supper on Monday night....

Getting things ready for Halloween...little spooks, haunts & creeps!



 

I should mention - this post looks weird...because I'm not sure what my parent's computer is up to. It's being all crazy; pictures wiggling and doing all kinds of crazy things. And three pictures wouldn't even show up...so...oh well. That's all she wrote for this one!

Watson on Thursday morning....not so sure about me leaving him...

YES! Checked in & ready to roll...let's do this!


 
Happy Birthday to me - at the office!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment