Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday Favorites

It's the last weekend of August - can ya'll believe that? Time is absolutely flying by and it's almost September! This week is a short little post but then again, I've posted every day this week and that's almost unheard of! Y'all might be tired of hearing from me.... 


Home Sweet Home Town - I just wanted to share some snapshots from around what will be my hometown once Ryan and I are married (in just 78 days). It's a lovely small town with sidewalks down Main Street, flowers blooming along the sidewalks and cows that will meander over to the fence and visit with you (or maybe stalk your dog).


 



I know we'll be really happy living in our new little home town and I can't wait to experience it in every season, with Ryan by my side.

Autumn Decor - I know, I know... it's not September yet! But I am leaving on the second of September and I wanted to make things look Autumnal, so I did! I'm sure Ryan could care less but I made my way over to our house, put out our "L" pumpkin door hanger and Autumn flag... and also... the best thing ever...


That's right - it's an Autumn gnome holding an L and I absolutely love it! I don't know that Watson is 100% convinced on it, but Ryan named him Nolan and now we are all set for Fall! 

************************************************

That's all I've got this Friday! Y'all have a good weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment