Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday Favorites

 


One. ImPress Nails - I talked about these back in February and now I'm sharing about them again because honestly, I find myself pretty impressed by them! I've had this set on for a full week with no issues or pop offs of the nails - so I am really loving this nail option! There are tons of colors and patterns to choose from and these in particular are a "petite" pair.


The nails stick on with a sticky backing on the back of each nail and you can remove them easily by peeling them off. They do little to no damage to your nails and to add to the ease of removal, you can dip your fingers in nail polish remover to weaken the sticky bits. I honestly never thought I'd be one for press on nails - but ImPress nails work so well and look natural - so I'm in love!

Two. Bridgerton Season Two - The second season of Bridgerton premieres today and I can't wait to watch it! I absolutely loved the first season and like most everyone (I mean - it was; for a time, Netflix's most watched show) in the world I've been eagerly awaiting the second season of the show!


The first season was centered on the Bridgerton daughter Daphne and this season moves on to eldest son Anthony and his search to find a Viscountess for himself. I recently read The Viscount Who Loved Me - the book the second season is based on - and I cannot wait to see it play out on my TV!

Three. Weekend & Wedding Things - My Mom and I have plans to peruse Hobby Lobby, Michaels and more to find some centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner... and who knows what else? Beyond some shopping with my Mom on Saturday and a nursery volunteers meeting after church on Sunday - I don't have too much planned for the weekend ahead. I do want to sleep late tomorrow morning and potentially on Sunday morning too...

I know - big goals for myself, right? 

************************************************************

That's all I've got for this Friday y'all - and I know it's not a lot - but then again, it's Friday Favorites and not Five on Friday... right? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment