Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday Favorites

I am glad to see this weekend arrive y'all! It hasn't even been a particularly long week and work has gone fairly smooth but sinus issues have plagued Ryan and I all week and I am glad to see a weekend with not much on the calendar... and hopefully some relief from the sinus issues!

One. My Plant Babies - I am not great with plants, I'll be the first to admit it! However on St. Patrick's Day, Ryan and I shopped for some green! We found two small house plants to place in the living room to add some nature into the mix and I got to choose both of them. 



I could not tell you what kind of plants they are - only that they both supposedly require very little care and that's right up my alley! I named the pokey one "Spike" and the flowy one "Junie"... and I don't know where I got the names from, but they just seemed right!

Two. Hoot Owl Flies Again - This bag is the cutest thing and has quite the story behind it! My little sister brought it home from one of her world travels years ago... years I'm telling you.... and it had a small wire poking out of the bottom of the frame and one of the handles was coming undone, but otherwise it was perfectly fine.


Fast forward to a week ago - my Dad cut the wire and my Mom sewed up the hole where it had poked through. She also sewed the handle shut and now this little bag is good as new! It holds a good amount of travel items and holds it shape so well - I'm so glad it's all well now!

Three. Spring Weather - Oh goodness, the weather this week has been amazing! After it snowed on Saturday, the weather was back to the upper 60's/early 70's by Tuesday and it's been lovely! I truly hope the Spring weather will stick around a while because it's perfect for doing all the outdoor things! What I don't want to stick around? These Spring allergies!

Four. A Blue Office - The whole office got an upgrade this week and now my office is a pale blue! It's hard to tell in the pictures that I took but trust me, it's the most lovely shade of light blue that looks like a robin's egg.


It makes the whole office light and airy feeling (it used to be a dark tan) and of course, blue is my favorite color! I can't wait to get some pictures printed to hang on the wall(s) of my office and really set it back up just the way I like it.

***********************************************

That's all I've got for this Friday! I am typing in between sneezes and drinking my combination of Emergen-C and TheraFlu while taking sinus meds - trying to kick this business to the curb! Y'all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment