Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Watson Wednesday

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16Z4arJvmOI7sMvrg_RQh6Wi1wzQLadjY

Sunday, March 29th was the 10 year anniversary of Watson coming into my life! My Time Hop reminded me on Sunday that ten years ago, my family and came home from a weekend in Chattanooga to find this little stranger sitting in the shade of my car, with a sweet face and sores under his legs from a harness that had been on too long.

He was bony... and he immediately attached himself to my side and trailed me around. I decided by the end of the day that I had to keep him - and so I made a flyer to post to make sure that he wasn't anyone's lost dog. Six weeks later - I snatched the flyers down and officially made Watson mine. And he's been the best little thing ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment