Friday, October 26, 2018

Five on Friday

Friday! Yahoo! Another week that feels like it has flown by! This week hasn't seemed long at all - I feel like I blinked and here we are at Friday. I feel like I've been all over the place this week and I feel like this post is all over the place too, ha-ha! Oh well - at least it's Friday!


One. I'm a Xennial - Do you know the "generation" that you fall into? I'd read a lot of things that said I was a Millennial and honestly; I just feel like Millennials are labeled as the worst by well...everyone and everything! I stumbled on this description of a Xennial and it definitely describes me. I thought it was interesting and I thought I'd share! What generation are you? 


Two. Little Lunch Dates - My Mom and I met up with our friend Jen at Panera yesterday for lunch and her two girls are always full of personality and provide plenty of entertainment! From Amelia's "no pictures please" attitude to Evelyn's alternatively cuddling and escaping back across the seat, it was a good lunch. Even if I did find chocolate chip cookie stuck to the bottom of my sweater later in the day, ha-ha!


Three. Scottish Mindset - This was a suggested pin for me on Pintrest and it cracked me up! I don't do keeping calm very well...perhaps it's my Scottish genes shining through? Ha!


Four. Disney Seasons - I'm just full of random things on this Friday and this one is for sure the most interesting. I found these online the other day and thought there were just the cutest thing...but I especially love Merida as Autumn! I love all things Autumnal and she fits it perfectly!





Five. Weekend Plans - It's supposed to rain all weekend...or at least until Saturday evening. *sigh* I'm getting my hair done tomorrow (finally - yahoo!) and then planning to meet my friend Katie for a late lunch and movie watching/catching up! I don't know what I'll be up to on Sunday but I do plan to swing back around to the Arboretum to check on the trees - I don't want to miss the bright yellow leaves of the Gingko Biloba trees! 

Image result for raining

No comments:

Post a Comment