Friday, October 19, 2018

Five on Friday

Y'all - I think the theme of this month is going to be that the weeks are going to be long, ha-ha! I'm so glad to finally see Friday again...but I suppose that's not a new development...I think most people are always happy to see Friday arrive and the weekend begin!


Five things I'm thinking about this Friday...let's go!

One. Jack Frost has Arrived - This morning when I peered out the window, all the houses were covered with sparkling white frost! The weather has turned cool remarkably quickly - in just the past two weeks it's gone from being 75-80 during the day to not getting warmer than 55 during the day - and I love it! I'm so glad it finally feels like fall and I couldn't resist snapping a picture of the frost covered leaf.


Two. Perfectly Posh Splurge - The October Splurge arrived yesterday on the Perfectly Posh website and this month there are two things to love instead of just one! Poshy Mellow Hand Creme is made with apricot kernel oil to soothe and moisturize hands and has a delicious sugarcane and marshmallow scent! The More Spawesome Chunk is made with peppermint, eucalyptus and camphor to provide a soothing shower scent - especially during the cooler Autumn and Winter months! If you'd like to try one of these pampering items, check them out at http://NatalieSummerlin.po.sh 



Three. Lavish Conference - Tonight and tomorrow morning is the women's conference that my church, Abundant Life hosts each Autumn and my Mom and I are both going to attend. My Mom has actually attended the conference before I moved to Virginia...but this will be my first time going! I'm looking forward to hearing the speakers, singing some praise and worship music and just having a good time!

Image result for lavish sisterhood conference

Four. Haunted Places - In the spirit of all things October and Halloween, I've been listening to a podcast called Haunted Placed. It's just creepy enough to offer a little shiver down your spine and while none of the stories really tend to stay with me after I listen to them...I certainly wouldn't be listening to them after dark, ha-ha! 

Image result for haunted places podcast

Five. Weekend Plans - I honestly don't know what else I have planned for the weekend but I'm sure I'll get up to something! The Lavish Conference ends on Saturday at 1:00 and that leaves a whole afternoon, evening and all day Sunday to get into some kind of adventure! The weekend looks like it's going to be nice...even if Sunday will be a bit chilly with a high of just 40 degrees! 

Image result for weekend

That's all I've got for this Friday - I'll be back soon! Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment