Friday, October 12, 2018

Five on Friday

It's Friday and this week - much like last week - has seemed really long! I can't tell you why it's seemed so long, but it has and so thankfully Friday has finally arrived. 


One. I've Moved - If you've followed me (back) here, thank you so much! I discovered earlier this week that my storage space over on Word Press has essentially run out - and my only options are to delete pictures (which will remove them from my posts) or upgrade at the cost of $200+ - which is just a bit more than my budget allows. *sigh* So I'll be making the permanent move here and I hope you'll still read along... and I also hope I can manage to import all the posts from the past year and a half! 


Two. Autumn Sunset - As I was cleaning up the kitchen last night after dinner, I noticed the sky outside looked...interesting. The weather was stormy yesterday and sometimes after storms, the sky really puts on a show. Last night was no exception! I took Watson out for a walk and managed to snap a photo of the extravagant colors as the sun sank behind the hills - it was glorious! The stormy weather also brought much cooler temperatures and with the forecast for the next 15 days showing temperatures not rising above about 64, I think it's safe to say Autumn has (finally) arrived!



Three. The Royal Wedding - I think it's well established that I'm kind of a nut about all things Royal (I love England, the Queen, the show The Crown, scones and clotted cream, etc....) and I couldn't wait to see all the pictures coming from Windsor today of the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank. The pictures did not disappoint and neither did her absolutely stunning dress and accessories - the dress looks...well...very much like a princess and the tiara; with the stunning emeralds, just made the whole look perfect! How lovely does this all look? 

Princess Eugenie Of York Marries Mr. Jack Brooksbank

Four. Prince William & Catherine - Well honestly, it's just Catherine! I love this color on her but then again, I think she always looks so stunning and classy! I suppose it's a part of the lifestyle of royalty but she does put herself together in the most elegant ways! William is in there too but he's just wearing the usual morning coat and all that, ha-ha! I think we all know the draw of a royal wedding is seeing what the women are wearing - and the hats that top off their outfits! I just love Kate's look!



Five. Prince Harry and Meghan - Meghan is still fairly new to the royal family but I also think she dresses herself so perfectly and has just slipped right into the lifestyle effortlessly. I love this navy dress/coat...I definitely think that it is going to do nothing to put to rest the rumors that she might be pregnant; that coat looks like it was made to conceal! While I love both her look and Catherine's, I think this time Meghan's is my favorite because I just love a good coat...and I love anything blue!


image

**************************************************

That's all I've got for this Five on Friday - my weekend looks pretty chill and so I didn't have much to share on that front, hence all the royal wedding information, ha-ha! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment