Friday, August 19, 2016

Five on Friday - Grazing

It's Friday! Another work week (almost) complete and the weekend looming happily on the horizon! I wanted to take this week's Five on Friday in a little bit of a different direction - so I want to share with you my experience with Graze.*

Have you heard of Graze? I know before I signed up, I'd seen commercials and we'd even gotten a couple flyers at my office...always inside a Staples order or something along those lines. I'll admit I'd been tempted before but never tried it out. Well - my little sister decided to take the plunge and shared a code that would allow me to get my 1st and 5th boxes free - so I decided to finally give Graze a try!

Graze has over 100 different snack options to choose from and you can go in and rate each choice based on your likes and dislikes. The Graze team will put together your box based on how you marked the snacks: trash it/try it/like it/love it...and with each box you receive, you get to try and rate new and different snacks! The snacking options are healthy and for the most part - low calorie. I got a four snack sampler pack and three of the four snacks had 150 calories or less; the highest snack in calorie was only 230! So - on to the snacks!

Good stuff in the mail! 
Snacking - Done Right!

One. Cranberry & Hazelnut Toasts with Rich Cocoa Dip - Oh my goodness! This snack had just 140 calories and so a part of me wondered just how delicious the "rich cocoa dip" would really be. Well, I'm not even ashamed to tell you that I licked every bit of that chocolate dip out of the container, ha-ha! The Cranberry Hazelnut toasts were so yummy and tasted wonderful with the cocoa dip. This snack will definitely be getting a "love it" tag on my Graze account! (140 calories)


Two. Raspberry & Coconut Muffin - A "deconstructed" version of a raspberry and coconut muffin; this snack had raspberry infused cranberries, almond slivers, coconut flakes and amaretti drops! It was yummy...although the texture of the coconut flakes was a little...tough? As long as I ate a coconut flake with one of the other pieces, the texture wasn't too much. Granted - I can be a little weird about texture - so there's that. I'll probably be marking this one as a "like it"...definitely wouldn't be sad if I received it again...but it was maybe my least favorite of the four! (140 calories)



Three. The Cheese Board - Okay, this one was so yummy! I am a huge cheese freak; I love the stuff, so I was thrilled when I saw this snack in my sampler! The cheese cashews, cheese croutons and herb crackers were all SO flavorful! This is another snack I'll be marking as "love it" ...and if you're a cheese fan, I'm sure you'd love this too! (120 calories)



Four. Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookie - Another "deconstructed" style snack; this contained salted and redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge and mini chocolate cookies and was all so good! When I'd first seen some of the deconstructed snacks; I'd wondered if they'd really be my thing, but they are definitely tasty and provide a different - and healthier - way to have something so good! Another love it for me, no doubt about it! (230 calories)



Five. Your Turn - Do you want to try out Graze too? Well - guess what? You can! Graze so kindly included a code in my first box that allows me to share the awesomeness of Graze with four people! If you'd like to try out Graze and get your 1st and 5th boxes free, head on over to https://www.graze.com/us/home and use my code to give it a try. The price is right, the snacks are delicious...you'll get your first and fifth boxes free and after that, if you'd rather not keep paying to get the weekly boxes - you can discontinue! What have you got to lose?

Get Your First & Fifth Graze Box Free: YZTKDPHFB

Alright - get over to Graze and get to snacking! 








*I wasn't compensated for this post - I just really loved my first Graze box, can't wait to get the second and wanted to share my experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment