Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blast from the Past - Part Two

As promised...we move right along to Part Two of the blast from the past!

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? 
A wonderful puppy, named Watson 

- Oh, my sweet precious Watson! I'm so lucky that I still have him! He's learning all about being a Virginia indoor puppy. Ha-ha!

27. WHAT KIND IS IT? 
A Jack Russell Terrier 

- Ha-ha, same!

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? 
Sure, you can't stop love 

- I also still believe that you can't help the circumstances in which you fall in love, so - yes.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 
Six 

- Always six. I was born on the sixth. 

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? 
Brunettes 

- Brunettes because I happen to fall into that category. I also really like Auburn hair, but that's not an option.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE? 

"It's not about the destination, it's all about the journey" 

- To thine own self be true.

33. FAVORITE PLACE? 
The mountains, they are gorgeous 

- I do still love the mountains and now I'm blessed to be able to live in the Blue Ridge mountains of Virginia. Absolutely amazing.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? 
I haven't 

- I have! Something that has changed; I have! I've been to the Great White North - Canada!


O Canada!

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? 
Chocolate, shopping... 

- Books. Oh my goodness books. I do love chocolate and I love to shop (if I'm in the mood...) but books. I absolutely love books and I could go broke buying them!

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? 
I have! The lead singer from Third Eye Blind 

- Still just the lead singer from Third Eye Blind... 

37. FIRST JOB? 
Baby-sitting 

- Of course this hasn't changed. Ha!

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? 
I don't really think so.... 

- I have not. Ever. And I strangely don't feel tempted to try it out.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? 
Sure 

- I don't know if I still think this...at least not in the romantic sense. I believe someone's soul mate can be a best friend, a sibling and for some people, their true love. I think that just because you don't have a significant other, you can still have found your soul mate. I also don't think a person's true love also has to be their soul mate. 

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? 
Commenting on pictures 

- Drinking coffee and watching American Horror Story.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? 
I haven't 

- I still haven't, although I almost had Lasik. That's a long story for another time but to make a long story short, Valium does not calm me down...it makes me extremely hyper. Ha-ha!

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? 
My smile 

- I still get compliments on my smile but people also seem to (in recent months) compliment me on my "bubbly" personality and I'm often told I'm pretty funny. 

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? 
Yep, for three long years... 

- Duh, no change to this answer. I probably should have been more vigilant about wearing my retainer...

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? 
My birthday is a long way away...don't really know 

- My birthday was just 17 days ago; it's probably a little early to start planning for the next one. I still want to go to the UK...but I'm told that is happening in Spring 2016, so that's all I can think of. 

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES? 
Three, maybe four. I like the names Clark, Michaela & Zoey 

- I still like the number three. I also still like the names Michaela and Clark. Zoey isn't as prominent in my mind as a name anymore.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
Yep-Natalie Wood 

- This also hasn't changed. Still Natalie. :)

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? 
Men that think too highly of themselves, don't be self-absorbed! 

- Oh, this hasn't changed much either. I hate cocky people! Hate is maybe a strong word; I strongly dislike cocky people and I also can't handle stupidity. 

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? 
I had fun with my friends, I liked that. 

- I can't say I remember oodles of things I liked about high school...but I guess the one thing I liked was the time I was able to spend with my friends. Two of my very best friends; two people that I still am able to have as best friends are people from high school. So, I like that.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? 
Either Pantene or Herbal Essences 

- Pantene, always and forever Pantene.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
I do like my handwriting, it's pretty cute 

- I do like my handwriting still; I really like my cursive writing.



Part Three...Coming Up Shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment