Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blast from the Past - Part the Last

Finally - we reach the end. I know, aren't you excited? I guess I'm surprised because for the most part it seems like a lot of my answers have stayed the same. I guess that means I'm fairly certain of who I am as a person, so that's neat. Who knows...maybe I'll try this again in 2019 and see what has changed and what has stayed the same!


76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? 
The chef on Food Network

- I am listening to the MSU vs. Kentucky game! Go Dawgs!

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? 
Lemonade 

- Strawberry Fruit20; it's flavored water

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
My sweet Momma 

- My little sister, Lindsey. She is such a mess!

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE PREFERRED SEX? 
Smile 

- I do like a good smile!

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? 
Read, spend time with my family/friends, play on the computer.

- Reading is still an excellent way to pass the time. I blog, which wasn't something I did five years ago. I especially love exploring where I now live; there is so much to see and do and never quite enough hours in the day!

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? 
I don't have something that I have as a favorite thing to hate... 

- Yikes. nothing. Hate is a dangerous emotion to have.

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? 
Fall 

- Autumn...Fall...all things involved in the months of September, October and November!

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? 
Chocolate! Any kind, so yummy! 

- Oh my yes, chocolate is lovely.

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? 
I really & truly have a best friend in my life right now. 

- I really and truly still have that best friend in my life. I'm lucky to say I have two real and true best friends and that isn't even counting the one in my own family, my little sister!

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? 
Brunette 

- I'm a brunette, although depending on how frequently I get my hair done I can also have some Auburn in there too. I like adding in that little glint of red!

86. EYE COLOR? 
Hazel 

- Yes, still a hazel eyed girl.

87. SHOE SIZE? 
A nine 

- Oh gosh, I do believe my foot has grown. Yikes! I usually wear a 9.5 and every once in a while, a 10! I did buy a 9 recently though...but that's unusual.

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? 
I really like Taco Bell, it is a weakness.

- Oh, is Panera considered "fast food"? Probably not. So I guess I'll say Chipotle. There is one about fifteen minutes from the house and I absolutely love that place! Five Guys is also delicious!

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? 
Olive Garden or Chili's 

- I still love Olive Garden and Chili's...but we recently ate at Longhorn Steakhouse and it was delicious! I would also like to go back to a restaurant in one of the nearby towns; Flint Hill Public House. We ate there last year and I really enjoyed it; I'd like to try it again.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? 
No thank you! 

- Nope, not at all.

91. WATCH TV TODAY? 
Food Network so far.... 

- I have not...had to be at work at 9:30, so there wasn't really much time to watch television. I also do most of the TV watching I do at night. The TV is on the State game though...first TV I've watched today.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 
I love love love Christmas! 

- Christmas! I do still love Christmas!

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? 
I can kind of tinker around on the piano 

- Give me a piano and I can pick out a tune.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? 
Republican 

- Still a Republican; don't foresee that changing.

95. KISSES OR HUGS? 
I like them both! 

- Hugs are lovely; I haven't really been kissed in quite some time. So I suppose I'll settle with hugs for now.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? 
Relationship, I don't do one night stands.

- Definitely relationships; I absolutely don't do one night stands. 

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? 
Some BOPS last night, so good! 

- I probably paid some of the layaway on my Hallmark Keepsake ornaments; since I'm working there part-time right now, I bought more ornaments than I usually would and even at a discount I still have a payment or two to make. 

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE? 
Sure, that would be wonderful! My dream job, to be a Mommy. 

- I'd love to! Reference the above answer; it hasn't changed.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? 
206 Bones, by Kathy Reichs 

- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: 
What love life, haha?

- I don't have a love life, persay but I am very loved. Ha-ha!


So, while some things have changed there are a lot of things that are very much the same. Life is nothing more than one change after the other but it's lovely to be able to just roll with the changes. It's also nice to see that I apparently know myself quite well as a person. Check back in another five years (okay...hopefully you check in more often than that) and we'll see if things have changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment