Friday, October 24, 2014

Blast from the Past - Part Three

Oh happy day, I know you've been waiting with baited breath...so, not to disappoint, without further ado here is part three of the blast from the past!


51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Turkey! 

- I certainly still love a good turkey sandwich!

52. ANY BAD HABITS? 
Biting my nails, playing with my hair... 

- I actually don't bite my nails too much anymore (so glad I have moved past that habit) but I do still tend to play with my hair a lot. I also use the word "like" a wee bit too often.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? 
I can be, but I think everyone is at some point... 

- Is being possessive of time and attention being jealous? Just kidding, yes I can get jealous at times but it doesn't happen too often.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Sure, I'm pretty cool! 

- Certainly! I think I'm a great person and I make a pretty awesome friend also.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? 
I used to, but I don't think it's the best idea. Someone will inevitably get hurt. And a relationship should be built on more than the physical. 

- I don't. Not at all. I don't think building any relationship on physical gratification is ever a good idea.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? 
Looks don't matter if a person has a horrible personality 

- Looks are important but they aren't everything. A person is made up of much more than looks.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? 
I usually yell a lot, or cry 

- Oh my, with a lot of dramatic crying!

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS. 
Oh, certainly lose 58 pounds. 

- I'd still definitely be happy to lose 58 pounds. That would be lovely.

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? 
To have a family, be a good wife & mother & also be a loving person to others 

- To live my life according to God's purpose for me; hopefully that includes being a wife and mother at some point. 

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? 
Probably a baby doll or something, nothing really stands out... 

- Oh man, I don't know how I didn't think of this the last time I did this! When I was three, I received a Disney World playset for Christmas and I absolutely loved that thing! I still have it boxed up somewhere and one day I plan to whip it out for my children because it was and still is awesome!

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 
Only about 30-35, not a ton.

- I'm not sure, more than 50 at this point.

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? 
Nope-never ever 

- Not even a little bit. I actually used to get in trouble for singing "I hate you, you hate me, let's tie Barney to a tree" and making my little sister upset. Whoops. Sorry Lindsey.

63. Do you use sarcasm? 
Way too much, haha! 

- I am fluent in sarcasm. I speak it as a second language and I'm probably much too proud of that.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? 
Macaroni & Cheese-but boy...I really like mashed potatoes too! 

- Well, certainly macaroni and cheese is one of my favorite foods but you can't go wrong with really good mashed potatoes. Can I just have both?

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? 
Christian, personable, kind, makes me laugh, cute 

- A Christian man who has a heart for God and will be a spiritual leader. I think if you've got that box checked, all the other things will line up. It wouldn't hurt if he was attractive, kind, liked kids and had a good sense of humor. 

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? 
Nat, Noodles, Spikenard 

- Nat, Noodles, Lindsey calls me Spikenard, my Mom sometimes calls me Shealy Nat (instead of Natalie Shea)...

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? 
The ability to fly is pretty cool.

- I think I'd still like to fly...or apparate. A way to travel quickly without actually having to get on an airplane or spend hours in a car.

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? 
I have 3 favorites-Bones, Smallville & How I Met Your Mother 

- Well, How I Met Your Mother ended (and crushed my heart) and Smallville has also ended. I still love watching Bones but I also especially love....GAME OF THRONES! Sleepy Hollow is a favorite too!

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? 
Kill them with kindness.

- I still believe this but I learned very well in the past three years that it is easier said than done.  

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? 
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 

- Oh man, I do still love some good Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough but I've also had a Black Raspberry Vanilla with chocolate chunks and that is absolutely divine.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? 
I certainly do! 

- Yes, all present and accounted for.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? 
I sure do! 

- I don't...but I have a tablet and that's like a small computer. Of course, my cell phone (which is always with me) is like a small computer too!

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? 
Just do whatever, no major plans. 

- I'm going to the movies with my Mom...at the Alamo!

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? 
Not in Mississippi, I know that much! 

- Ha-ha, and this has changed because I don't live in Mississippi anymore! I now live in Northern Virginia and I love it. I could stay here for a good long time and have no complaints.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? 
It doesn't really matter to me.. 

- Since this is a blog post, it would be odd. However, I guess someone might see them and make their own post based on the questions.



The last post...tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment