Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blast from the Past - Part One

So - I was just poking around on Facebook last night...like you do...and I stumbled upon this 100 Questions post that I did almost literally 5 years ago! I first answered all these questions and posted it to my Notes section of Facebook (does anyone even use that function of Facebook anymore???) on October 25th, 2009! I didn't take the time to fully read through it but I thought I'd take the post from Facebook to here and see if any of my answers have changed.

I'm doing this in four parts because no one wants to read a post that is 100 questions long - am I right?

Here we go...100 Things about Me: 2009 versus 2014

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? 
Let's see, I have one on my forehead, above my left eye-I was jumping around on my Grandma's bed when I was 6 & I smacked my head on the windowsill. Ouch! 

- Obviously this hasn't changed. Still there, still epic.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? 
Pictures that match my room, a mirror, a cross... 

- A giant sheet of Snoopy trading cards printed into a huge picture, my calendar, an Egyptian hieroglyph picture and a Roman plate... 

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? 
I don't do any of those things, My Mom tells me that I breathe really heavy when I am asleep.

- Nope. Still just a deep breather.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? 
I am into just about anything although I am not usually a fan of country or rap. 

- I listen to a lot of instrumental music (think soundtracks) as well as Christian music since I've found a K-Love station that comes in really well here in Virginia. I still don't really care for country (unless it's Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum or Hunter Hayes) and I really don't like rap.

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? 
Um, not certain...Mom? 

- Around 8:30 in the morning...I think. Again, my Mom can verify this, ha-ha!

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? 
More than anything, I would like to find that special someone 

- Yep, I'd still really like that too. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? 
I miss my Papaw-I also miss my little sister, but she is just a plane ride away.

- I miss my Papaw still. I also miss my Pops, who passed away last August. I also miss my sister not living right across the hall from me; one of the joys of being an adult. :)

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? 
My photo albums, they contain all my memories. 

- I do love my photo albums still but I have a piece or two of jewelry that I hold dear. I also love my books. Love them.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 
5'5" 

- Yeah...that hasn't changed. At all. I'm still a little shorty.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? 
Nah, not really. I do have personal space issues though, ha ha. 

- Claustrophobic...no. Acrophobic? Most definitely. Still don't like people getting all up in my business.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? 
When it is pitch black, for sure! 

- Oh yes, I don't like the dark so much.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? 
Probably my sister, but in a good way-not a bad way 

- A friend; in a way that my feelings were hurt. Almost certainly not intentional but it still stung a bit.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? 
Being alone 

- Still the same, being alone. As in, ending up alone.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE PREFERRED SEX? 
I don't really have a preference, I just like boys! 

- I'm not picky but red heads are kind of cute. Then again, so are blonds. Ha-ha!

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING? 
I don't plan to propose-I plan to be proposed to one day. 

- Ditto to the above answer.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? 
Coffee 

- Always coffee, every morning coffee. More than one cup. Never an energy drink; I had a Red Bull addiction for about 2 months the last semester of college but no thanks. None of that anymore.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? 
Cheese, lots of cheese 

- Oh, still cheese. I also really love a good BBQ pizza. Lots of chicken, cheese and BBQ sauce!

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
Wow, I dunno...for some reason, turkey sounds really good. But like, Thanksgiving turkey. 

- I am; at present, not even remotely hungry. I can't think of anything I just really want to eat. This may have more to do with feeling less than 100% right now, so I have no appetite. I'm sure that will change. It always does.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? 
Blue 

- Blue! Always Blue! 

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? 
Ew, no. 

- Still ew. Still no. Always no.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? 
Probably the pearls I got for my 16th birthday from my parents 

- Pearls. Of course; that hasn't changed. 

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? 
Oh, I have a crush on lots of people. Tom Welling is nice, so is David Boreanaz...

- I have no crushes on "real" people that I know, ha-ha. I do think Benedict Cumberbatch is quite delightful, He's real...just not real on my level. Hehehe! 

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? 
Nope 

- Yeah, that hasn't changed either.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? 
I have lots of clothes from Old Navy 

- I don't have brands I really love. I do shop at Belk and Old Navy quite a lot but I don't have any one brand I gravitate toward.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY? 
Emily Deschanel/Neil Patrick Harris 

- I do still love Emily and Neil...perhaps they are my TV celebrities? I love Sandra Bullock and Benedict Cumberbatch also.


To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment