Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm the Kinda Girl Who....

I'm the kinda girl who...

• would rather have sweet tea than hot tea any day - I'm Southern y'all!

• loves my penguin pajama pants & I try to put them on as soon as I get home every day OK - not every day, they do get washed, ha-ha!

• wishes I had a personal hairdresser on call 24/7 - I see all these neat hair-dos but I am not so great at making them reality.

• loves to be loved.

• thinks prayer is vital & has seen the effects of prayer on my life.

• loves coffee & is still surprised by that - I used to hate it, but now I can go through 2-3 cups a day.

• can live on macaroni & cheese - of almost any variation.

• loves to play hostess.

• would love if there was an extra day in the week called laundryday or housecleanday...so I could use Saturday to be lazy or do my own thing.

• loves to be surprised.

• would rather shop for someone else than herself - sometimes. ;)

• remembers being the Momma when we played house in Kindergarten; I've got the house, I need the hubby & the baby.

• believes you can never have enough nail polish.

• could spend major cash in Sephora in just a matter of minutes - good thing the closest one is over an hour away.

• cries when laughing at something HILARIOUS.

• loves instrumental music if it is the soundtrack to a movie or show I love.

• loves to cook, but hates to clean up afterwards...*sigh*.

• hasn't pinned down my favorite fragrance - I like to mix it up, but Himalayan Blue is coming out a winner.

• doesn't love the color pink but I do love the color blue.

• thinks her mama's cooking is better than your mama's. Ha! So is my Daddy's cooking!

• daydreams all day long...it is a constant state for me.

• thinks Beauty & the Beast is the best Disney animated movie. Ever.

• wishes I knew how to grill because I miss hamburgers on the grill and grilled chicken.

• has an obsession with making lists, and crossing things off - it's a thrill.

• has more than one calendar & I love crossing things off of all of them. It's an addiction.

• when alone in the car, sings at the top of my lungs...I even hum loudly to instrumental music.

• would love to hang out with the cast of Game of Thrones...or Bones...or How I Met Your Mother.

• enjoys being a blogger - just wish more people would read it.

• is a TV junkie but I do not like reality TV.

• thinks my pup Watson is the cutest, most wonderful pup I've ever known.

What kind of girl are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment