Friday, March 26, 2021

Five on Friday

 How is it already the last weekend in March? I feel like this month has absolutely flown by and holy cow... my life seems like it has changed so much this month. I just look at the calendar and I'm kind of blown away by this month... Any how - before I get too deep into my feelings, lets move on!



One. Outlet Shopping - I am going to the outlets in Leesburg this weekend and I'm so excited! It's literally been years since I was at the outlets in Leesburg and so I cannot wait to peruse the shops and see what I might find. The original point of the visit to the outlets was to find a dress for Easter - but I may have already done that...


I went to Loft on Wednesday and got three dresses that I am in love with, so I may pick one of those for Easter Sunday. Then again, if I find something I just can't resist on Saturday... maybe I'll wear that one for Easter. Only time will tell - but I can't wait to do a little shopping! 

Two. Veramar Vineyards Easter Egg Hunt - Oh my goodness... I am so excited about this! Last year my friends and I signed up for an Adult Easter Egg Hunt and then COVID came along and ruined our plans! Happily, the vineyard is doing the egg hunt again this year and since we purchased tickets for last year's event - we are already on the list!


I'm not sure how big these eggs will be but apparently some of the eggs have things like wine tastings, wine glasses and even flight vouchers in them! And the golden egg... who even knows what that has in it?!? The weather is potentially going to be a bit stormy but hopefully we will get a chance to search for some eggs at the vineyard on Sunday afternoon! 

Three. This Weather is Divine - Can I just say that I think Spring has sprung and I am loving every minute of it! The sunshine is out today, the sky is blue and the weather is hovering at 70 degrees!


The daffodils in the yard are in bloom and there are robins hopping around everywhere. If those aren't sure fire signs of Spring - then I don't know what is! I am so excited to see the seasons changing and know that I'll be able to spend a lot more time outside in the coming months.

Four. Wednesday Night Tea - My Wednesday night Bible study was so much fun this week; especially because our host Monica did a tea! There were cucumber sandwiches, pimento & cheese sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, stuffed celery and some absolutely delicious cookies! The conversation and time we spent together was also so wonderful!



Another friend made the cutest sugar cookies with Easter designs - they were so beautiful and tasted divine! It was just the best Wednesday night and it was so great to be with such wonderful friends. 

Five. Changes - I am just... my life has changed so much in this month and it's because of this sweet man. It just blows my mind how someone can step into your life and suddenly so many things make sense. This past month has been so wonderful and I can't wait to see what the months ahead hold for us.


He's pretty special guys - I think I might keep him. And with that, I'll move on from being mushy, ha-ha!

************************************************

I hope everyone enjoys this final week of March! I am so looking forward to enjoying some nice weather, spending time with friends and planning for next weekend - when my boyfriend comes to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment