Friday, August 31, 2018

Friday (not Five)

I honestly don't even have five thoughts on this Friday, ha-ha! I started my original post and all I could think about was this picture...

img_6345

I absolutely am so excited that tomorrow is September 1st - the final four months of the year have always been my favorite months and they kick off tomorrow! I love all things Autumn: pumpkins, scarves, bonfires, the changing leaves, the chill in the air, sitting by a fire on a cool evening...y'all, I could go on and on!

September brings Autumn, October brings Halloween, November brings Thanksgiving and December brings Christmas. I am so excited that September starts tomorrow and I'm equally excited about a long weekend to kick things off. Sure it's not "officially" Fall until September 23rd, but in Natalie Land - Autumn arrives tomorrow!

Happy "first" Weekend of Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment