Sunday, September 1, 2013

Before Wednesday Afternoon...

What a week. Life changed. Plans changed. It was all smooth sailing until Wednesday afternoon - and then expectations collided with reality in a very real way. I split the weekly post into two posts because I feel like my week has been in two parts; before and after. So...life before Wednesday morning.

Denise, my departing co-worker bequeathed me her stack of colorful paper clips. I told her I'd think of her every time I clipped something together...

I don't normally cook like this on Mondays - but hey, it was both thing required for my Monday meals: easy and delicious.

I stumbled onto this on Buzzfeed. The reference to student loans is much too true. *sigh*

Guess what? He eats pineapple! Silly dog.

Lunch @ Mugshots to say good-bye to Denise. I want one of these for when I have a back deck one day...

Ice cream break on Tuesday afternoon - I had to label it; don't want it stolen.

An email from a co-worker which led to much snorting and giggling...

I almost had everything packed. I was so close to be done...

Sometimes you just need a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

I promise he's not mean...he just looks mean in this picture.

Donut for breakfast - always the healthiest of choices.

So - this post is only pictures. No stories for now. I don't guess a whole lot happened between Monday and Wednesday afternoon. So, there you have it. The beginning of the week in pictures.

Leftovers and chocolate cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment